Art Exhibition Submission
Benefit Show for OLA
Where: Southampton Cultural Center
When: April 26 through May 5, 2019.
Opening: Friday, April 26 from 6 pm to 8 pm
OLA of Eastern Long Island, Inc. Mission Statement:
OLA (Organización Latino-Americana) was founded in 2002 as a nonprofit agency committed to promoting social, economic, cultural, and educational development within Long Island’s East End Latino communities. Through its own programming initiatives and ongoing local collaborations, OLA strives to empower, inform, protect and celebrate our varied Latino communities while building bridges within the larger East End community that help to foster understanding and harmony.
The theme for the Exhibit is: ROOTS
The following mediums will be considered:
- Mixed media
- Computer graphics
- Work can be no larger than 28×32 including the outside dimension of the frame
- Work must be wired and ready to hang (no free-standing artwork may be submitted)
- Price range for all art is $250 to $5,000
Submission of up to 3 images:
- 300 dpi sent as a JPEG with file size no greater than 5MB
- Include artist’s name, name of work, size and medium of work
- Send submission fee of $25 for 1-3 images payable to OLA: you will be sent to the OLA Donate page after you submit your work. Once there, click the donate button. You will then be redirected to Paypal, where you should enter $25 as the donation amount and your payment details.
- Work will be chosen by the curators for display during the exhibition.
- If sold, artist will receive 50% of the sale with the remaining 50% paid to OLA
- If chosen, your work will be displayed on the OLA website and images may be used for promotional purposes
- Acceptance of submissions begins: January 15, 2019
- Submission Deadline: March 15, 2019
- Notification to Artist: April 1, 2019
- Artist Drop off: April 24 – 2 pm to 5 pm
- Artist Pick up: May 6 – Noon to 2 pm
We are looking forward to seeing your work
Amy Worth & Hector deCordova
If you are interested in being considered for participation in this art show, please complete the form below.