COLIN GOLDBERG – Art Marketing Seminar
February 8 – February 8 2014
Time: 10:00AM – 2:00PM
This seminar is a primer for artists looking to develop marketing strategies for their work.
The following topics will be covered:
– Create a marketing packet – what should be included ?
– Your name is your commodity – How to get your .com
– Build a website – online services vs. custom site design
– Print a book/catalog – online publishing services
– List development and purchasing
– Online communities for artists
– Social media for artists
– Grant research resources
Colin Goldberg has been building websites for artists for the past 20 years. He has helped dozens of artists on the East End and points westward get online, also assisting his clients with print marketing and professional development consultation. He is the founder and owner of Everbeta (www.everbeta.com), a North Fork-based creative services agency. Goldberg is also a practicing artist and a 2013 Pollock-Krasner Grant recipient. His work can be viewed at ColinGoldberg.com.